Saturday, November 26, 2011

Describe yourself with one word.

Can you do that? It's not as easy as it sounds. If you had to choose ONE word only that described your main personality characteristic. I was thinking about this earlier today, while I was waiting in the car for my daughter that had a little mini shopping spree, and I realized that it isn't easy to find one word that is you. So I started thinking backwards in time and after a while I could see a pattern that was repeated. Over and over. I realized that the one word that could describe me best is "caring". I am lots of things but caring is what I would say to describe my inner core. 
One of my earliest memories are from when I was around five years old. I was out walking with my mom and my little brother. He would have been 3 years or so. My mom was walking with a bike and my brother was sitting on the luggage rack (right word??) and I was walking beside them. I am wearing a thin green blouse. All of a sudden it starts pouring down. And I mean really pouring. Then I take my blouse off and tries to cover my little brother with it so that he wouldnt be wet. It didn't do much good lol. But that is one of my earliest memories. I "helped" my mom when she was working by cleaning the floors. This means pour a bucket of water on the floor and then try to mop it up lol. But I wanted to make her happy because I knew she would be tired after working. Then I was around 7 y/o.
I never bullied anyone in school. On the contrary, the shy and reclusive girl that was me, became a furious lion when someone was bullied. 
I have always cared extremely for my family, my friends and also for animals. How many animals do you think I "saved" throughout the years? hahahaha

I was a very precocious child. I think this thoughtfulness is because of that. I've always been an adult.

So, can you describe yourself with one word? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Med reservation för egna åsikter om ingen annan källa anges!