Sunday, April 10, 2022

Outside work

This place was a mess when I bought it. No one lived here for 10 years and there were stuff/trash scattered all over the place outside. There also were materials I'd thrown out from the house while working on it. I hired a dumpster in August and filled it. Now I hired a new dumpster and filled it and had it emptied and then I filled it again. It's hard for anyone that's not been here to understand how bad it was. There's still stuff lying around but I've got most of it away.  I will have to rent a dumpster again but not right now. Now it's clean enough for me to do some work. It feels really good. I went and got a new chain for the chainsaw today also so during the week I will start sawing down trees. The bathroom been on hold since i was busy with the dumpster but I will continue that during next weekend. If my hands feel better. All this heavy carrying is making them ache worse than ever. Before and after pics 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Med reservation för egna åsikter om ingen annan källa anges!