Friday, March 4, 2022

Pepsi

 I lost a cat today. He was sick for a couple of days and didn't want to eat and was just sleeping. I took him to the vet and he said that the most humane thing to do was to just let him sleep forever. The vet thought he got poisoned because all his organs were affected and were shutting down. I've been so sad all day but the worst part is that this was my daughter Caroline's cat that she left here because her bf is allergic and today is her birthday. 🥺 I was supposed to call her like I always do but I can't because I know she will ask me how Pepsi is and I don't want to ruin her birthday. I texted her and told her I was sick and will call her tomorrow instead. I don't know if it is the right thing to do but it feels like it now. Poor little Pepsi. I'm hurting right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Med reservation för egna åsikter om ingen annan källa anges!