Sunday, April 7, 2013

My purple car

The canvas I ordered has arrived! It's totally wonderful! LOVE IT! It will look so nice on the wall. :D
I started packing too lol. Didn't had to do that yet but I like to be prepared. :) I have so little stuff that I probably will fit everything in a car trailer. And that means all of my furnitures also. Yep, I have that little. I am even giving stuff away because I don't use it and there is no need to hoard it. I'm giving one of my sons my kitchen table also because I'm buying a small bar table instead. I'm buying a used one because I don't see a reason to buy new stuff all the time. A bar table will fit better in the new house and I hate having furnitures everywhere. I want space.

Oh, and a couple of weeks ago I noticed the floor in the bathroom looked strange. Like the floor mat was rising from the surface. To me it looked like a water leak and I contacted my landlord via mail and told him that they probably should come and take a look. It took him like a week to respond and then just to let me know that he would talk to his brother so that he would come and look at it. Well, no one's been here. And the floor looks worse and worse for every day. I can't say I feel sorry for them. Sounds bad, I know, but I don't care. They told me I had to move out because they were selling the house. Well, good luck with selling it now. *grins* :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Med reservation för egna åsikter om ingen annan källa anges!